Partnership with AfriMission Renaissance involves a covenant connection. It is a commitment to assist us with fulfilling our God- given mandate and to impact lives by spreading the Gospel. Every soul saved and every life changed through AMR is credited to the Heavenly accounts of our partners.
WHAT IS A PARTNER?
A partner shares responsibility in some common activity with another individual or group. A partner of AMR is someone committed to this organisation and shares its vision. Partnership is the relationship between people who support one another in the achievement of a common goal. By no means is partnership just an avenue by which to raise finances. Instead, it is a mutual exchange of faithfulness. AfriMission Renaissance prayer team faithfully and actively pray on behalf of partners.
AMR partners have a passion to see the lives of the least- reached people transformed by the Gospel. They are highly motivated, responsible people who have a sense of urgency in reaching the lost. AMR partners are simply servants who seek to tell others about the powerful ways God is moving among the least- reached in Africa and share opportunities to get involved. You do not need to be a public speaker, neither do you need to travel long distances to get people involved. You can start with your immediate family members, friends and colleagues. You can also use our social media to get others involved.
Furthermore, you can volunteer to use your skills and expertise to educate, train and empower indigenous missionaries and community members for self support and sustenance.
• To constantly pray God’s blessings to be with you.
• To periodically inform you on what God does in the mission fields.
• To minister to you through a personal letter.
• Furnish you with an official partnership certificate.
• Be good stewards and operate with integrity and excellence.
• Always pray for AfriMission Renaissance and the staff members
• Contact us periodically
• Actively strive to recruit new partners
• Support us financially with your monthly pledge:
Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account (Philippians 4:17)
• Volunteer your skills and expertise
• Encourage your congregation to support AMR
• Invite us to make a presentation to your group or congregation
• Support a missionary
• Adopt -A-People Group
• Share our books.
Join Team AMR by getting in-touch with us through the contact page, and become part of this life-changing organisation.